About Western Maryland Physician Network, LLC.



WMPN ACO Governing Body


Dr. Matthew Allaway, D.O.
Board Chair, ACO Participant Representative, Allaway & Parousis Urology, MD, PA.

Dr. Murtaza Amir, M.D.
President, ACO Participant Representative, Janjua Neurology, MD, PA.

Dr. Aman Dalal, M.D.
Voting Member, ACO Participant Representative, Western Maryland Health System Corporation

Dr. Gerald Goldstein, M.D.
Voting Member, ACO Participant Representative, Cumberland Anesthesia & Pain Management Associates, PC

Dr. Shiv Khanna, M.D.
Voting Member, ACO Participant Representative, Shiv C. Khanna, MD, PA

Marion Leonard
Voting Member, Medicine Beneficiary Representative

Dr. Jose Loveria, M.D.
Voting Member, ACO Participant Representative, WMHS Braddock Primary Care

Dr. Muhammed Naeem, M.D.
Voting Member, ACO Participant Representative, Western Maryland Health System Corporation

Kimberly Repac
Treasurer, ACO Participant Representative, Western Maryland Health System Corporation

Dr. Mary Ann Riley, D.O.
Voting Member, ACO Participant Representative, Western Maryland Health System Corporation

Dr. Huma Shakil, M.D.
Secretary, ACO Participant Representative, Huma Shakil, MD, PA.

Dr. Steven Smith, M.D.
Medical Director, ACO Participant Representative, Western Maryland Health System Corporation



WMPN ACO Key Clinical and Administrative Leadership

Medical Director: Dr. Steven Smith, MD
ACO Executive Director: Michele Martz
Compliance Officer: N. Scott Borsuk

WMPN ACO Committees and Committee Leadership

Contract & Finance: Dr. Huma Shakil, MD, Chair
Credentialing & Membership: Dr. Gerald Goldstein, MD, Chair
Clinical Performance & Quality: Dr. Steven Smith, MD, Chair

WMPN ACO Shared Savings Details

Western Maryland Physician Network, LLC was selected as a Medicare Shared Savings Program Accountable Care Organization (ACO) as of January 1, 2015. Currently we do not have any reporting of Medicare Shared Savings or Losses. This information will be updated as soon as it is available.

Aggregate Amount of Shared Savings/Losses
  • Performance Year 1: TBD
  • Performance Year 2: TBD
  • Performance Year 3: TBD
How Shared Savings are Distributed
If shared savings are received, 20 percent will be used for infrastructure developement and maintenance of the ACO and the remaining 80 percent will be divided among the WMPN ACO participants so that they can better serve their patients.


Payment Rule Waivers

No, our ACO does not use the SNF 3-Day Rule Waiver.


Quality Performance Results

Results Table 2015